Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back to the rain!

Greetings! Its good to be back. Two weeks is the perfect amount of time to go on vacation and actually want to come home.

We had a great trip to Mexico and Belize! I need to get my pictures off my camera and organized before I comment any further. It has been a relief to get back to a normal eating and working out schedule. It was good to get the furry friends back as well.

Other than that, its been back to work and the thesis. I had a job interview this morning and it went pretty well, so that is a step in the right direction. I am not going to get ahead of myself, but it would be a great opportunity. I'll just need to be patient.......

We are heading out Corvallis and Bend this weekend for some downhill and XC skiing! Its been snowing, so it promises to be a fun weekend. I just got a tasty mocha and croissant and now its time to do some area elevation analysis!

-KT

No comments: