Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Things to catch up on...

I've been cooking a lot lately but no time to blog! Here's the rundown:
Bacon and Lentil Bake (Pretty good, anything with bacon is an automatic win!)
Peach and Cornmeal Upside Down Cake (http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/peach-and-cornmeal-upside-down-cake?&rsc=cf_link&comments_page=1&&showComments=true&#conversation-container)-VERY tasty, I think that the cake part didn't turn out as well, not as moist, but still yummy.
Whole Grain orzo with Tomatoes, Basil, Pine Nuts and Ricotta. (Good, a little thicker than originally anticipated, however I enjoyed it) I also added some grilled chicken.
Some other food from the Cooking Light cookbook, it has brocolli, bowtie pasta, turkey sausage and something else. That was good also, I think that it needed something else, or the real brocolli that the recipe called for.
Last but not least, Crumpets! They were amazing.

No comments: