Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

Greetings!  Today has been a long day, and its only 3:13....and I haven't gone to work today.  Wow.

I went on my normal running route with the Garmin this morning.   That went pretty well, I wasn't feeling exactly 100%, buttttttttttt looking at my stats was interesting.  I wonder if some of my variability in speed is from the dogs.  My heart rate was about right also, so that is good.  

I made a meal plan for the rest of the week and also went shopping at Costco.  Being on the road for a few weeks has made our kitchen/pantry quite empty!  Ah well, I got it all sorted now.  Our food for the rest of the week includes:
On that note, one of my new year's resolutions was to be more financially responsible......I downloaded a great Google Docs template that I have been recording our spending (yes, I know it has only been three days).  I need to figure out the template a bit more so that I can see areas where we can cut back etc.  I think that once we have a solid month's worth of information, we will be able to make some better financial decisions and decide how we want to combine our finances in the future.  

I bought a Groupon yesterday for a local gym, so that is two months for the price of one.  I need to go and check out their yoga classes!  They have a couple at 6:30 on weeknights and hopefully one on Tuesdays during the day that I can go to on "work at home Tuesdays".  

I am feeling the impending pressure of the wedding coming...I need to come up with a list of stuff that needs to be done and get on that.  *sigh*  

On that note, I'll be back later to post my 365 photo of the day!

-KT 

No comments: