Saturday, October 16, 2010

"%Weekend%"

It is finally the weekend!  Even after a short work week, Friday was quite welcome.  We had a fun night out including several of my favorite things...freshly hopped beer, boddingtons, fish and chips, and a nice glass of red wine.  All in all a fun night out!  We did have a quite chilly bike ride home as I think it got into the low 40s last night and I did not have any mittens!  ugh.

This weekend my goal is to work on some house projects before the rain comes.  I am refinishing a new front door for our house.  Right now I am waiting for the stuff to work its magic!  We also had some rocket fuel breakfast from the waffle cart near our house...amazing stuff!!!  I also found ten dollars at Lowes this morning!  Score!

Hopefully I will be able to get a run in this afternoon, if all goes well with the door.  I am not holding my breath though!  At the very least I should be able to get in a quick yoga workout.  I am also planning on making stuffed peppers for dinner tonight!

Time to get back to work!

-KT

No comments: