Sunday, October 31, 2010

Attacked!

It turned out to be a nice day here!  It was supposed to rain all morning, but the sunshine was pretty motivating to get some cleaning done!  I did get a lot done, one room at a time...

We went to some estate sales yesterday, they did not prove too fruitful.  I did get a fondue pot!  That is about the excitement.  We watched the Ducks game last night, and the ducks won!  and when the ducks win, A is happy, which makes me happy :)  We went to grab a beer after the game at the new hipster bar near our house.

A and I went for a nice hike this afternoon in Forest Park and as some lady went running by with her dog off a leash this little bugger attacked Penney!  He kept biting her in the butt and since I had her on the leash, she kept getting jostled around and she actually ended up biting me.  Luckily, the owner was able to pull off the little dog and we continued with our walk.  I'm going to have a big bruise on my arm from Penney.  I suppose this is why people need to have their dogs on leashes!  I am glad that it was a little dog and not a larger one.  That would have been much scarier!

On that note, its time to relax before another busy week.

-KT
 

No comments: