Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Deciding.......what to watch!

Its election night!  That's about all I have to say about that.  I voted!  It'll be interesting to see how the election turns out in Oregon.....probably won't know until tomorrow.

Wedding progress this week....we got a good catering proposal back today!  Which is encouraging.  We'll probably go with it unless something else happens.  Next step, wedding dress shopping!  I'm trying to be excited about it.  Hopefully I'll pick some good shops to go to!!!

We got hair cuts tonight at Aveda!  Which is always good.  Then a quick dinner at Rogue and back home to watch the election stuff.

Lots to do tomorrow on "Work at home Wednesdays".......I hope I get it all done.  Things are busy and stressful between work, the wedding and life stuff for the next few weeks.  Then, a great Thanksgiving weekend followed by a trip to Belize!  all good things.  and with that, time to sleep.

-KT

No comments: