Sunday, November 14, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I'm pretty sure that the past three days have been the most productive days I've had in awhile!!!

Firstly, I got a wedding dress!  It was the first one I tried on, and then I tried on about 16 dresses total, but the decision was easy.  The lady helping us was super helpful and energetic!!!  All in all, I am pleased.  I am even more pleased that it was not a long drawn out process.

The rest of the weekend was spent shopping, and driving/walking around Portland!  All in all it was a nice weekend, the weather didn't really cooperate, but it IS November.  It was nice for my mom to visit also and just do some more normal things in life.  We also ate really well.  Sushi, then some tasty pizza from a food cart, Vietnamese sandwiches and homemade chili for the football game on Saturday!

The buffalo chili recipe was basically 3 cans of beans, two cans of tomatoes, 1 lb of buffalo, 1 onion, 2 bell peppers (red/green), 1tsp cumin and 2tbsp chili powder.  Throw in crock pot and voila!

I think that is about it for now.  I am pooped!  We did nothing today.  Nothing at all, and it was fantastic!  Onwards to a productive week!

-KT

No comments: