Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just my opinion and stuff...

Greetings from a soggy city!

It started drizzling right as I left for my morning run.....and pretty much hasn't stopped all day.  It is also cold out there...winter has finally arrived!!!

I feel much better after the past month or so I've been trying to get my running more organized and sort of with the food.  While I am not perfect, naturally, the choices I have been making are smarter and I feel better for that.  *YaY*

Lots of stuff going on this week....busy with work and then my mom coming on Thursday.  I've made appointments at two bridal stores and I hope that goes well!  I think that wedding dresses can be forgiving, but I'm nervous about the saleswomen being too excited about stuff.  My mom and I are pretty low-key, and not really stoked about going out to buy the dress.  *sigh*  I'll try to put on a happy face on Thursday, especially because we really only get to do this once!  So that's pretty cool.  I feel like things are coming together wedding-wise, and after this marathon-wedding madness over this weekend we should be in pretty good shape.

One thing that I've been thinking about lately as I peruse various blogs, especially more "lifestyle/food" blogs, as opposed to food blogs that have recipes only, is that I could not imagine taking photos of every single little thing that goes on in my day.  Especially taking like 2-3 photos of every meal!  I just don't understand.  To be quite honest, I am not really that interested.  I enjoy reading what people do, and a few pictures is great.  Its just the constant commentary on everything, is that enjoyable to do an activity and then write about it later on that day?  Even a mundane activity such as an afternoon walk or bike ride.  I just don't know.  That's great for people who can do that!  I just don't think that there is enough time in a day for me to do such a thing.  Perhaps my blog will never be popular or read by anyone else *shrug*  that's fine.
I've been enjoying writing a few posts a week, everyday would be nice but probably not feasible.

Anyway, that's what I think about while reading my Google Reader.

Back to science.

-KT

No comments: