Friday, November 5, 2010

I have a case of the......Friday's?

It seems like nothing has gone right this morning so far....

I forgot about the tomatoes I wanted to ripen....and they rotted and were disgusting.

Then, I get to work, (there was a nice bike ride in the mix), and go to eat my oatmeal.  Now, I added some pecans that were in the spice cabinet....they absorbed all the flavors and rendered my oatmeal inedible.  What a waste....I tried eating some, but no luck.  *sigh*  Luckily, I brought a muffin so I've got something to eat.

Let's see what the rest of the day will bring!  I did hear a rumor that the frozen yogurt place on campus is opening today and will be half-price today!  that's something to look forward to.

On that note, time to get some things wrapped up today.

What's on the docket for the weekend?  Ducks game tomorrow, but it starts at 12:30.  I'm not going to watch the whole game!  That's for sure.  Then its going to rain all day Sunday.

Onward!

-KT

No comments: